Wednesday, September 9, 2009

One day in the CNE and the Air Show

Before the summer ended, I went to CNE and the Air Show with my son and my husband. To our surprise, so many people were at CNE. sometimes I thought I was at Beijing.
When the Air Show began, everybody stood up for "O Canada". I feelt strange because I didn't know how to sing. And I missed my country again. I wish my son had been interested in the show, but after only several minutes he told me that he wanted to go to an other place to play something else. So we went to see the super dog show. To our disappointment, the show was full. Finally, we went to the farm. All of us liked to play in the farm. I like to teach children that all kinds of things come from the farm. My son played very happyly and learned how to pick vegetables and other things from the farm.
It was 7:00 p.m. when we arrived home. We were tired but very happy for this holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment